This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not available for sale in the United States.
The Rigicon Infla10® three-piece inflatable penile prosthesis consists of a pair of cylinders implanted in the penis, a pump implanted in the scrotum, and a reservoir implanted in the lower abdomen. The Infla10® is a self-contained fluid-filled (usually saline) system made from silicone. When the fluid within the reservoir is pumped manually into the cylinders by rapidly pressing and releasing the pump, the inflation creates an erection that provides rigidity.
Infla10® features a hydrophilic coating on all external surfaces, including the reservoir, allowing for compatibility with various dipping solutions tailored to the patient’s needs.
- Entirely concealed within the body
- Not visibly noticeable in erect or flaccid states
- Provides a natural look and feel of erection
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Girth and length expansion (Infla10® AX model)
- Girth expansion (Infla10® X model)
- Natural feel in flaccid state
- Infla10® AX offers anatomical girth and length expansion, addressing concerns regarding postoperative penile shortening. The Infla10® AX provides up to 25% length expansion depending on the patient’s anatomy.
- Infla10® X offers girth expansion, providing satisfactory axial rigidity while providing natural flaccidity.
- Infla10® suitable for compromised anatomies.
- Survival From Revision Surgery for New Rigicon Infla10 Three-piece Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Is Comparable to Preceding Devices (2023)
Steven K. Wilson, Hodo Haxhimolla, Boon Kua, Gerard Testa, Christopher Love, Mariano Rossello, Alejandro Carvajal, William Lynch, Muhammed A.M. Hammad, and Martin Gross
- Initial safety outcomes for the Rigicon Infla10® inflatable penile prosthesis (2023)
Steven K. Wilson, Lexiaochuan Wen, Mariano Rossello, Pedro Maria, Rafael Carrion, Paul Perito, David Ralph, Gabriele Antonini, Alejandro Carvajal, Metin I. Ozturk, Eric Chung